Tree Swallows in flight

This whole spring I have been really focused on the swallows.   The way they dart around for insects (thank goodness all that rain is gone) and just the way they fly in general.  My challenge also is to photography them in as many different positions as I can while in flight, not an easy thing to do!  I have a nesting pair, of swallows, in one of my bluebird boxes.  Next door to them is another box that has a male bluebird hanging around it.  I have not seen a female yet, let's just hope one comes along. 
I hope to be posting a few shots I have taken of the warblers that have been around the house lately.  Because I have been shooting camera RAW the processing takes more time at the computer, I would rather be outside shooting when the birds are around, not inside in front of a computer!  So that is really why I have not been posting as much as I want.  Please check back sooner than later. 
 

 

Comments

  1. Hi Anne I know that shot in RAW makes for better shots but is it at the expense of you not getting out then to do more birding and photography? anyhow these flight photos are good. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get out for birding during daylight, the evenings (sometime to long) are for my processing. It is getting easier (thank goodness)
    Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts