Close and Personal

Echinacea
As I write this, it is already 10:06 a.m. too late for taking photos in the garden as well as birding. It's funny because there was a time when the time of day didn't really matter to go out photographing. As any photographer knows it is all about the light.  
I have not posted on my blog for a very long time, Hummm... heard that before,  reasons... there are many but mostly just because I shoot a lot and during the spring into summer there is so much to capture and little time to process and write about. So, I will start to do my best to share some of my special times from the last few months. I will start off with some micro shots mainly done in my garden. I am new to this type of photography but am enjoying it quite a bit. I recently had been asked to do a macro presentation with a photo friend of mine so it really got me thinking about subject, depth of field, backgrounds, etc... believe me, it was not easy putting into writing how and why I approach a subject, I just do.  Thank you and please sign up (follow by email square on the right) so my future postings go right to your email!


Hosta

Petunia

Geranium
Gaillardia

Anemone seeds

Morning dew


Comments

  1. Yes Anne you ave been missing but lovely to see all these wonderful macro shots today. I do wish I could do these like you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts