Costa Rica...a whole lot of Paradise




                                A couple of months ago I was asked to go to Costa Rica on a birding
                                trip for 10 days.  I would be going with my sister-in-law and 7 other
                                birders whom I had never met.  Let's just say, It really didn't take too  
                                long for my answer and it turned out to be the most amazing place I 
                                have every been.  
                                Here is just a sampling of "true Paradise"!  I am still processing
                                the 3000 images that I took and hope to be sharing the best ones with
                                you shortly, so please look for my next posting.






Comments

Popular Posts