GIVING ME HOPE...STILL





  We all have gone through the most trying times this past year and my hope is that you have found that one special place that you have been able to go to that has given you some kind of security and peace. Although it is not a surprise to those who know me, birds have giving me more hope than I could ever imagine this awful year. I have fine tuned my observations of them and have even got to know certain personalities of a few of them. Yes, some are those are "regular" species that some people tend to ignore but perhaps you should look at them differently now.  Here are a few of my new images that I have titled, Through the Glass. Please enjoy!







Comments

  1. Where there is life, there is always hope. Love the bird images. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts